- Respect other players and don't do anything to purposely ruin their enjoyment of the game
- Do not swear or use bad language in chat or in pilot tags
- No escaping (exiting the game to avoid getting killed)
- No crashing on purpose (crashing to avoid getting killed)
- No colliding on purpose with planes on the runway.
- Do not use or abuse others call signs/tags
- Do not abuse the functions of the launchpage
- No Runwaying - This means no shooting or ramming of planes on the ground - When the wheels of a plane have touched down on the runway, it is "safe" and must not be attacked.
- Sysops flying with [SYSOP] - tag are doing a job, do not try to engage or shoot them.
- No teaming in FFA ( don't work together to kill others, don't avoid killing 'mates' on purpose) public Teams-arena:
- Do not shoot at other planes while you are on the runway (while parking or taxiing)
- No AA suicide on purpose
- Do not shoot members of your own nation in team arenas
- Keep sides balanced where possible
public Rookie - arenas:
- The Rookie - arenas are there to allow new players to get to grips with the game without the pressure of the full arenas, therefore - No Players allowed with ranks above FLt unless giving instruction and they must do only that.
Behavior in FFA arenas:
Note that both of these following points are not rules, only suggestions.
They are considered to be the honorable way to play by most veteran players.
- Spawnkilling: This is when a plane spawns in the air behind a player already in the room, within shooting range. Most players do not fire in this situation, but keep an eye on them. They may attack you.
- Shooting planes that have just taken off from one of the runways:
Most players do not shoot planes that have just taken off, but keep an eye on them. They may attack you.
About the Code of Conduct:
The Code of conduct is in place to help everybody enjoy themselves and the game. Pilots who ignore or break the rules of the COC will be subject to various punishments which can include the possibility a ban from flying in any arena for a period of time. Whilst a pilot is serving a ban and, for whatever reason he/she tries to gain access to any arena by any means then that pilot will be subject to a permanent ban from the game.